Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Montclair Session

Last Saturday, I had a session with two adorable children. We met at the Van Vleck House in Montclair, NJ.  This was my first time here and a perfect place for a session with two curious kids!  The kids really enjoyed exploring the grounds.   Jules is 3 and loves bugs, especially beetles!  She found lots of bugs in the gardens--that made her very happy!


And here's her little brother, Nino.  He just turned a year old.  How cute is he???


There are lots more photos on my facebook page.  Check it out!  Are you a fan yet?

But here's one more of Jules and Nino together!



Summer sessions are booking up fast!  I am all booked up for the month of June and for the beginning of July.  As a reminder, I'm offering a special if you book a session by June 30 and use it by August 15.  The session will be discounted from $125 to $100 and I am offering a disc of 25-30 photos on a disc for an additional $50.  Once again, you must book your session by June 30 to get this special offer.  After that, I will be offering print packages instead of the disc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment